Senior SQL SSIS Developer
KCare is a mission-driven software provider for social service agencies. We aim to simplify the
management of the complex processes for child welfare and behavioral health through our powerful,
industry-leading case management, EHR, and analytics solutions. Our software helps agencies and
clinicians work more efficiently and effectively, empowering them to focus where they are needed most.
For over 25 years, we’ve helped our customers accelerate care for vulnerable populations through our
solutions, which now include extendedReach, Exym, and Stabilify. Learn more at www.k-care.com.
The Senior SQL/SSIS Developer will join the Stabilify Development Team in supporting a variety of
functional areas. The selected candidate will support the continued evolution of our Stabilify platform
and is expected to take on a continuously increasing role in the deployment of new and ongoing data
integration initiatives. He or she must enjoy problem-solving and will be comfortable engaging in
dialogue about technical standards and decisions and will be able to multi-task in a demanding
- Architect, develop, and provide production support for complex SSIS packages.
- Support the continued evolution of the data warehouse by creating tables, indexes, views, indexed views, functions, triggers, stored procedures, and tuning complex SQL queries.
- Provides production support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Conducts code reviews of ETL, and SQL processes.
- 10+ years of Microsoft SQL Server database development (TSQL) experience.
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server/T-SQL programming in creation and optimization of stored procedures, triggers, and user defined functions.
- 10+ years of experience developing and architecting complex SSIS packages.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the pitfalls of data integration using Excel files as the primary data source.
- Experience with the KingswaySoft Dynamics 365 Integration toolset preferred.
- Dynamics 365 and Power Platform experience a significant plus.
- Experience in lift-and-shift SSIS to Azure Data Factory a plus.
- Human Services background a plus.
- Critical thinker with extreme attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of data management best practices.
- Must have demonstrable experience with data manipulation and data cleansing practices.
- Ability to recognize and analyze data patterns and discrepancies.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and concepts.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing technology in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Willingness to work closely and directly with actual data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Azure and Azure Data Factory.
- Experience migrating data from legacy platforms to ADF.
- Location: Remote (option to work from Austin HQ)
- Benefits: 4-day work week, 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, competitive PTO,15 paid holidays and your birthday off, Volunteer Time Off, 12 weeks of paid parental leave